Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just Bought These Books #2

Well, it is such a disappointed moment that I didn't post any book review yet for a couple of days. Even though I already finished some of them, including Out of My Mind, Breathe, Existence, and From What I Remember..., I still don't start writing my review. I promise myself to write its review immediately. I hope I can do that on this weekend. *cross-finger*

Whilst I don't write any review yet, I keep shopping the book. Jeez. And, this evening I just bought Ruling Passion by Alyxandra Harvey. Though it looks like only one book but it consists of the first three books of The Drake Chronicles' series, that are Hearts at Stakes, Blood Feud, and Out For Blood. I bought it at Kinokuniya Bookstore, Plaza Senayan, Jakarta, only for IDR 112.000

MEET the Drakes:

A darkly romantic, irresistibly alluring family of royal vampire blood. Read Alyxandra Harvey's Ruling Passion: a haunting, humorous saga, now gathered into one juicy volume!

"A refreshing take of the familiar teenage vampire drama . . . Harvey builds an engaging world of vampire cultures balanced wit a smart mix of darknewss and humor." -Publishers Weekly

A fabulous and fast-paced read! The action is superb . . . this is the perfect escape read." -Romantic Times

Bind up contains:
Hearts at Stake

Blood Feud
Out for Blood

Previously published separately as The Drake Chronicles.





0 comments:

Post a Comment