Monday, April 9, 2012

Reading English Books


To be non-English people make me really want to have an ability to speak English fluently. I learned it since I was in Junior High School without taking any courses outside from the school. Oh, I studied in public school. Though, I didn't know about the connection between the kind of school and its quality, but I just know that private school provides the better facilities for its students in gaining their competency including how to improve their capability to speak English.

But, no worries. These days, there are a lot of ways to learn English, aren't there? One of them is by reading English books. Maybe for couple years ago, I wouldn't buy some English books since the price was expensive --and again because of my lack-ability in speaking English-- but now, I can buy and start reading them. Though, till now, I am still not good enough in English, but I never plan to stop learning English by doing what I love, that is reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment